Rental type: Short term
CITQ establishment number: 296935
Near this chalet
The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. In addition, he assumes full responsibility for those to whom he allows access. They must be conducted in a manner that does not disturb the peace of neighboring residents or break down any equipment, accessories, furniture or any other property in the property.
• The tenant must be at least 21 years old. • Under no circumstances will the landlord be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft suffered by the tenant and his guests.
• Parties and events can be accepted according to the terms of the landlord and decided on a case by case basis. If accepted, a fee of $ 125 per event will be required to cover the extra cleaning fee. In the event of a complaint from neighbors, a $ 500 penalty fee is due and must be paid by the tenant.
• It is forbidden to use a loudspeaker or an amplifier other than those provided for this purpose. Regulation concerning outdoor fires:
• It is allowed to make a fire in the open air and ONLY in the place provided for this purpose.
• The fire must be under the constant supervision of the tenant and this person must be at least 21 years old.
• The supervisor is responsible for the fire and must be prepared to take the necessary and appropriate measures to maintain control and extinguish it before leaving the premises.
• A garden hose is available for extinguishing fire.
• The height of the fire must not exceed one meter (1m) or 3 feet (3 "). It is forbidden to make a fire in the open air:
• When municipal, provincial or federal government authorities prohibit outdoor fires. It is the responsibility of the tenant to make the necessary checks, before any lighting.
• The days when the wind speed exceeds twenty kilometers per hour (20 Km / h).
• It is strictly forbidden to burn other sources than firewood and / or tree branches.
• It is forbidden to feed or maintain a fire with an accelerator. The municipality reserves the right to immediately extinguish any fire, if it considers that smoke, embers or sparks inconvenience the neighborhood, if a complaint has been lodged with the municipality, or affect the visibility on a highway or if it considers that there is a risk to the safety of persons or the integrity of property in the vicinity.
• The time of extinction of the lights is 23h, at the latest.
• The cottage is non-smoking which includes: cigarette, cigar, cigarillo, vape, cannabis, etc. Subject to an automatic surcharge of $ 200 if not honored.
• Pets are prohibited unless you have special permission. Subject to an automatic surcharge penalty of $ 200 if not honored.
• Bedding and towels are provided for reasonable use. A washer and dryer are at the tenant"s disposal if needed.
• A minimum amount of soap and household products are available to the tenant, any surplus will be at his expense.
• A full cleaning of the property is included in the rental cost and will be done at the end of the stay only. That said, the tenant agrees to maintain the premises in a reasonable state of cleanliness including leaving the kitchen clean and from the dishwasher before leaving otherwise it will be subject to a surcharge at the discretion of the landlord.
• Only electric fondue pots are allowed. • Breakage and damage must be reported to the landlord as soon as possible.
• Rental rate includes, snow removal service and abrasive application on path and parking lot.
• Despite the landlord has taken all reasonable steps to make it safe and readily accessible, the tenant must understand that the cottage can be located in mountainous terrain and that Quebec is a Nordic country. As a result, he assumes full responsibility. Under no circumstances will the landlord be held responsible for any problems related to terrain or weather conditions. This includes, among other things, the condition of roads, paths or passageways and pedestrian accesses. Any injuries following a fall or any other accident or damage to the vehicles will be the responsibility of the renter.
• Any vehicle repairs will be at the expense of the renter.
• During the rental period, any damage not attributable to normal wear and tear caused by the tenant to the building, furniture, equipment, accessories or land will be the responsibility of the tenant. In such a case, reasonable expenses equivalent to the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property will be required.
• The 3.5% Quebec lodging tax is included in the published rates.